Bethel United Methodist Church is firmly committed to your privacy and the privacy of others. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website (www.bethelumc.org).
Nondisclosure of Personal Information
We will NOT sell, give, or otherwise distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without specific prior consent of the individual concerned. This includes email addresses, names, street addresses, phone numbers, or any other information you submit to this website or email to our staff. We will only use contact information to send the user information about Bethel United Methodist Church.
Bethel United Methodist Church will, from time to time, post prayer concerns and requests on this website. In accordance with the above nondisclosure statement, such postings will not include personally identifiable information. They may, however, include first names, initials or more generic references.
Photos and Images
Bethel United Methodist Church will, from time to time, post on this website images of events in the life of our congregation. We will take reasonable measures to obtain express written permission from any pictured individual(s) before posting such images. And, in accordance with the above nondisclosure statement, we will not provide any personally identifiable information for any pictured individual(s).
Bethel United Methodist Church has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
This site also contains links to other sites. Bethel United Methodist Church is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information.
- We will NOT post artwork by or pictures of any child without express written permission from the child’s parent or legal guardian.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information.
- We will only use the online contact information (such as email) to respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity or service.
- We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
Reuse of Content Posted on this Site
Information (which does not include logos, shields or other insignia, or any acronym or mark protected by law) presented on the Bethel United Methodist Church website (www.bethelumc.org) is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested as part of such distribution or copies. No permission is given to use any information in a manner that would give the impression that Bethel United Methodist Church is the origin or sponsor of any addition to or change in information from this site, or that Bethel approves of any goods, services or activities by any person, or that Bethel is affiliated, associated or connected with such person. No permission is given to copy or redistribute any logo, shield or other insignia, or any acronym or mark protected by law.
Contacting this Site
Bethel United Methodist Church values your privacy. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us:
Bethel United Methodist Church
13506 Minnieville Road
Woodbridge, VA 22192
Phone: (703) 670-4929